Approx. Rs 110 / Unit
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is a thermoplastic made from the monomer ethylene. It was the first grade of polyethylene, produced in 1933 by Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) using a high pressure process via free radical polymerization. Its manufacture employs the same method today. The EPA estimates 5.7% of LDPE (recycling number 4) is recycled
· Hardness from 20A to 75D durometer.
· Variety of colours.
· Compounds for demanding applications(from high speed to heavy loads).
· Complete machine shop mould making capabilities.
· Fast turn service(from recycling your worn parts to new parts).
· Design assistance for your specific specifications.
· Courteous customer service representatives to serve YOU.
· Prompt quotation responses.
· We will develop a component as per your specification /drawing/sample.
We will contact you soon !
Swagath Urethane Private Limited
Kushai Guda, Hyderabad,